Asbestos Audits International's Internet Terms and Conditions
1. General terms and conditions for all users
- 1.1 The www.asbestosauditsinternational.com website ("this website") is owned by Asbestos Audits International ("AAI"). It is operated by Asbestos Audits International and other companies in the Asbestos Audits International Group.
- 1.4 You agree that where Asbestos Audits International or any other company in the Asbestos Audits International Group is required, by law or otherwise, to provide you with a document, you consent to the provision of that document electronically through the links on this website. We suggest that you print a copy of the document, or file it electronically, for future reference.
- 1.5 Asbestos Audits International, any other company in the Asbestos Audits International Group and any of their directors, employees and associates do not accept any liability for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any person relying on any information on the website or being unable to access this website. This disclaimer is subject to any applicable contrary provisions of the Trade Practices Act.
- 1.6 Should you leave this site via a link contained within this website, and view content that is not provided by a company in the Asbestos Audits International Group:
- (a) you do so at your own risk. The content to which you link will not have been produced, checked for accuracy, or otherwise reviewed by a company in the Asbestos Audits International Group. No company in the Asbestos Audits International Group is responsible for damages or losses caused by any delays, defects or omissions that may exist in the services, information or other content provided in such site, whether actual, alleged, consequential or otherwise. No company in the Asbestos Audits International Group makes any guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party;
- (b) links to other websites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement by Asbestos Audits International of the products or services offered by the website owner.
- 2.1 Copyright in the information contained on this website is owned by Asbestos Audits International (ABN 15 078 068 470). You may use this information for your own personal reference only. You may reproduce this information in hard copy solely for your personal use. The information may not otherwise be reproduced and must not be distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material.
Returns and Refund
change of mind returns and refunds
The product is not one on which a change of mind return is available (see below). If these requirements are not satisfied Asbestos Audits International reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
other returns and refunds
Asbestos Audits International will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange product or refund where:
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- The product has not been opened, altered, tampered with, or damaged in any way;
- No refunds are available on services performed by Asbestos Audits International provided the report presented is in accordance with the quote supplied, or training is undertaken by the purchaser where the service or training can not be returned; and
You can present your Asbestos Audits International register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a 'deal', Asbestos Audits International may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
Asbestos Audits International reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering an exchange or refund. This may result in an exchange or refund being refused.
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
We understand that when accessing our website or interacting with us online, the privacy and confidentiality of personal information is important to our customers. That's why we are committed to safeguarding the personal details you provide us.
The following explains what information we gather from you when you go to our website, how we use that information and how you can contact us for more information.
The information we collect
Each time someone visits our site, our web server collects the following types of information:
- The number of users who visit
- The date and time of visits
- The number of pages viewed
- How users navigate through the site
No attempts are made to identify anyone browsing our site. The data is captured so that we can accurately evaluate the quality of our content and make improvements for you.
How we use your information
The type of information we collect from you will depend on what online services you use. Details can be found in the terms and conditions of our products and services.
When applying for our products or services online we may request personal information such as your name and address, email address and contact phone numbers. We also tell you how we use the personal information we collect and how you can access it.
We guarantee not to give, lend or sell you information to any other party. We may also use your email address to send regular communications about our services or legislation requirements and updates.
Permission to contact you
You can choose not to receive further emails from us by withdrawing your consent. To do this, sign in as a Registered User (so that we can identify you), then go to the Unsubscribe option in your Personal Setup and de-select the box that asks for your permission to contact you.
Securing your information
When we capture your personal information it is passed through our secure server using 128 bit encryption technology which scrambles the information to ensure it is protected over the Internet.
Stored information about you is further protected from unauthorised access through the use of multiple firewalls*, secure passwords and sign in processes.
All payments will be made in Australian Dollars only. All payments are to be made using PayPal All payments will be secured by 128 bit encryption technology
All costs and quotes given are inclusive of delivery costs Delivery shall be way of Australian Post addressed to the address provided in your order Delivery dispatch shall be made within 24 hours of verification of payment Customers should allow 7 days for delivery within Australia and 21 days for deliveries outside Australia
If you feel that we have not lived up to our online privacy commitments or you have any queries relating to our policies, please email us. Our objective is to respond within our service standard of five working days.
Asbestos Audits International Pty Ltd PO Box 1474 Capalaba DC Qld 4157 Australia
As we plan to keep our statement on privacy current, this information can be subject to change. Please return periodically to review the latest on Internet privacy.